Have you ever thought about opportunities in the commercial fishing sector?
Places now available for applicants aged between 16- 19 years on the 12-month Level 2 Diploma in Maritime Studies (Sea-fishing) course.
Initial training to be undertaken in Whitby, North Yorkshire, with practical training on fishing vessels in your home port.
Student benefits to include:
Full safety training courses/certificates:
– Sea Survival, Fire Fighting, First Aid, Health &Safety for New Entrants, Plus
– Advanced courses in Vessel Stability and VHF Radio at a later date.
• Training allowance / Full PPE supplied
• Travel expenses and accommodation provided (where applicable)
• Modern training rooms, with IT suites
• Highly qualified and experienced trainers
• Fully recognised qualifications upon completion (up to 12
• Career options after qualification with inshore / offshore
Have a no-commitment chat with our staff, we can send you an application form, or you can download one and print it from our web site.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT:-