Creating a Winning CV
Wednesday 6th October at 2pm
• To give you the confidence to build, update and tailor your own CV.
• Understand how to identify and promote your own skills and experiences to apply for jobs.
• How to handle gaps in employment history and avoiding potential discrimination.
• Understand what employers are looking for when screening CVs from job applicants.
Wednesday 13th October at 2pm
We will support you to understand
• The benefits of seasonal work.
• Which employers and sectors are recruiting for the Christmas period.
• How to identify your strengths/transferable skills.
• How to strengthen your CV.
• Employability skills and some different ways to job search.
Preparation for Kickstart
Wednesday 20th October at 1pm
• Understand the Kickstart Scheme and its benefits.
• Increase your knowledge of what skills employers are looking for.
• Identify your own strengths and transferable skills.
• Strengthen your CV/application form and employability skills.
• Prepare you for interview.
Monday 25th October at 1pm
• Recognise different types of interview you may encounter, including virtual
• Understand what the employers look for in an interview.
• Recognise the value of the STAR/CAR technique
• Understand the importance of making the right first impression.