Our Build Up Manufacturing Programme has been designed specifically to teach you practical trade specific skills and includes a work placement with Vantec, our employer partner in the automotive sector.
The programme offers 4 weeks of hands-on training where you will be embedded into the culture of Vantec, learn about Lean Management Techniques, Warehouse and Storage Operations, and will undertake the Forklift Truck theory and practical tests. You will undergo site tours and work in several departments to get a better understanding of the business you are joining.
We are committed to provide a positive opportunity for every candidate who successfully completes the programme, with employment opportunities as a Materials Handler at Vantec.
The course covers the following units :-
• Level 2 Lean Management Techniques.
• Forklift Truck (FLT) theory and practical test & licence.
• Level 2 Mental Health First Aid and Advocacy for the Workplace.
• Mindset, confidence building, positive mental health & wellness.
• Guaranteed interview at the end of the programme.
• PPE will be provided, as well as travel expenses, lunch, and refreshments.
Scan the QR code to book your placement.