Tyne Online - Digital Employment Advice
Tyne Online provides a multi-channel, responsive and personalised digital employment support service to individuals looking for work in Newcastle.
Charlotte Harrison - 22/07/2021
Our advisers are available when you need them and the service is easily accessible online. We understand that trying something new can be scary but with the Tyne Online team, you are in good hands, each of our team members are experienced in providing employment and careers advice whilst improving your digital skills.
Support on offer ranges from:
Tyne Online are also here to help you progress whilst you are in employment, if you need to increase your working hours or are looking for a more secure position. We are a flexible service that revolves around you and we can accommodate appointments to fit in with your schedule. For more information, visit www.tyneonline.co.uk and register today!
- CV's, Cover Letters and Application Forms
- Interview skills and preparation
- Job Searching and Matching
- Support finding work experience, volunteering, or traineeship opportunities
- Advice and guidance around Apprenticeships
- Digital skills and basic IT support
- Information around Kickstart opportunities
- Training, courses, and up-skilling opportunities